Saturday 22 December 2012

Now Singaporean the least positive in the world too?

Honestly speaking when I see this by the Gallup polls, I thought we are among the lowest but not necessarily right at the bottom. I had to see it for myself to believe. Well, I am a fan of statistics. 

After checking it out, we are really the least positive in the world. What the Fxxx? Is there a worldwide conspiracy to project a bad image of us? Was it done by the opposition party (just kidding)? Did some Singaporeans offended someone in the Gallup polls? Maybe someone somehow carry the 'choke seat with tissue paper' culture overseas?

First we were the least emotional of the lot and now this. I am skeptical of the least emotional story as if you try cutting into someone else's lane in Singapore while driving, you see if the other party is emotionless. You will quite often see or hear colourful display of gestures or languages.

Here are the rankings.



If you want a clearer look at the bottom of the heap, here it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment